"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"
~Alice in Wonderland
I am grateful for curiosity
I also like the quote "Curiouser and curiouser." I love Alice in Wonderland because it is soo off the wall. The Mad Hatter. "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" I find myself wondering who Lewis Carroll was. He amazes me. These ideas, the storyline, the momeraths....all of it...captures my curiosity. I wish that I could sit and have tea with the Mad Hatter. Bet it would be fun as hell. I would like to talk to the white rabbit too. How cool would it be to drink something to make you smaller?
I think I shall like that thought for now.
I also like that Kailey and Jackson got Alice's autograph...and that Kailey approved of Alice's accent. "It was real, Mom, Mary Poppins didn't sound like Mary Poppins at all."
And...Kailey would know.
No comments:
Post a Comment