"Fun is fun, but silliness is something else again." ~Matt's Grandma Mimi
Grateful for silly monkeys
This little monkey...Regan Mariah Gibbs...was born ten years ago today at 11:40 am. She had reddish blonde hair and the biggest bluest eyes. Her hair stuck straight up, and her ears kind of stuck out a little. She was a little cuddler. She always wanted Mama. Never Daddy. She would cry so hard if Matt tried to feed her at night...I would accuse him of pinching her or whatever...cuz I was soo tired. Poor guy even wore my mint green bathrobe to "smell like me" and it still didn't work. She is such a happy little girl. She smiles and the room lights up. She can be very silly, too...and when you try to get her out of the silly mode...its hard. (I know all about that...I used to be the same.) :) Regan's middle name is Mariah. Once I read a book with my Aunt Jean about angels, and how to find your guardian angel. You kind of had to meditate, etc., and my angel's name was Mariah. Mom and Aunt Jean had an Aunt Mariah. I like it, her middle name. Its special to me...and Regan is my little sweetheart, silliness and all. We are blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment