Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22




"Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing."


Grateful for fear....

Tower of Terror Hollywood Studios


I never thought I would get Austin on this ride.  He knew the day was coming from the beginning of the trip.  He was not happy about going, but since he had done some you tube research, he was "ok" going.  He did so well.  First we were loaded...ready to go, and then unloaded due to a problem.  This made him freak out a little.  However, he was able to pull it together and ride.  He did so well.  In this video you will see Rylee's bag lift out of her lap, and Jamie about to puke, and Ausitn leaning towards Mom to make this horrible ride stop.  (then he chewed me out at the end)....and you will hear my "goofy" laugh.  Apparently, this is what I sound like on most rides.  Funny.  I am proud of Austin.  He TOTALLY went out of his box here.  Way to go, buddy.  Love you.

No comments: