"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
~Anthony Brandt
Grateful for my family
I love sidewalk chalk. I love even more that Kailey drew this picture one summer day. Family.
My God, have we been blessed. I feel sad tonight, that my brother is leaving his family to train for a job. I know its necessary, and I know that this means...that they are leaving here at some point.
I don't like it. I hate it. I have nothing but good things and prayers for all six of them.
It will be hard for the kids, and Jenny. It will be hard for Jason. He will have to leave his family, who is everything to him...for 6 weeks...but it will be ok.
It sucks...but its what they have to do. Family is special. Family means....no matter if you are here, there, in Minneapolis, Germany, Kansas, Wisconsin, etc...
they will always, ALWAYS be there. You can pick your friends. You cannot pick your family.
I am glad that I have my family picked for me, and I am blessed to be a part of the life story we are creating.
It will be a good one to pass down. It already is....

No comments:
Post a Comment