"If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you."
~Christopher Robin to Pooh
Grateful for Pooh
Winnie the Pooh has always been my favorite Disney Character. I find myself relating to him all of the time, and if not Pooh, I can relate to the other characters in the Hundred Acre Wood, too.
Every single character lives somewhere in my heart. I know every movie, every story. This year Pooh got me through Aunt Jean's cancer story. The quotes, the sayings, kept us all together, and kept our family together...hand in hand...through her death, in her life, Pooh comforted us.
Aunt Jean loved Pooh also...and the above quote reminds me that everyday...those that have left us...are ALWAYS with us. (That comforts me. <3)
Breakfast with Pooh and Friends this year was very special for all of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment