Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 7


"This ride really isn't to bad, you know, Aunt Colleen?  It kind of makes you forget about all the problems in our world and the economy.  Like we should all come together to fix it."
~Austin George White

Grateful for Austin-isms

I didn't know Matt took this picture.  Austin was not too sure about this ride from the start, and he grabbed my hand for reassurance.  I told him it was a ride about all the different countries, and asked him if he thought he could figure out all of the places of the world that we rode through on the boat.  He did.  He knew every country, and named the monuments, etc in each country and also observed the different languages, and costumes of the children.  He held my hand through the whole ride, and was pointing things out to me.  (Things I would have never noticed normally, as I am usually too engulfed in singing the song- its a catchy little tune).  Then Austin says this about the world, the economy...put it together in a very simple and beautiful way.  Walt Disney would be proud...because that is exactly what the ride is supposed to do to you.  I love you, Austin George!

No comments: