"Gosh I love da Packers, I'd do anything for Da Packers."
~Song known as Turdy Point Buck
Grateful for the Superbowl
Wishing that I could be at the game, but the next best thing is to have a bunch of loved ones over for a Superbowl bash!! Jello shots are made, taco dip done, little smokies in the crock pot, salsa, chips, guac, brownies, cookies, burgers, hot dogs....nothing that is good for ME in any shape way, or form, but...
the PACKERS only go to the Superbowl every once in awhile.
So...eff it.
I am going to have a damned good day...already has been...the preparations, the excitement, the calls from family
"Up DERE"...who have had a few too many already.
"Up DERE"...who have had a few too many already.
And...most importantly today....Aunt Jean,
I hope you are up there sitting next to Vince and watching it on the big screen...and toasting a few with him and Nellie, and Lord don't forget
President Eisenhower.
God Bless George, Balcer, Terri, Tom, and Aunt Jean.
Cheers.
You spin me right round baby, right round....like a roller coaster...
It is what it is.
So here is the last of it....
"May those that love us love us, and those that don't, may God turn their ankles so we know them by their limping." ~Irish Blessing
GO PACKERS....I AM GONNA HAVE A HELLUVA DAY
PS fam....I heart you all.
bears suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment