Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39

Learn to dance, otherwise the angels in heaven won't know what to do with you.
- St. Augustine
Grateful for Irish dance




I watch my girls dance, and it makes my heart smile.  They do it with such ease.  I so wish...that I could do a mean irish jig, too...but...ah...no.
I am ok just being in the audience watching them bounce all over the stage.
I don't know what can make me happier.  I love the music, I love the dance, I love the hard work that they put into it.  We are looking forward to being a part of Dublin Bay's celebrations this year again.
This just happens to be one of the cutest irish videos I have ever seen.  Makes me smile every time I watch it.  I am grateful for good instructors who love the dance...and who have taught my kids to love it too.  The people in the middle that we deal with...well...not feeling the love, but the love of the dance and the "occupied" sign in my head just tells me to keep on loving the dance.  :)  No room to rent from me. (Day 38) :)

        
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
and
May trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
~Irish Blessing.

No comments: