| "A hundred thousand welcomes." |
| Happy 10th, Dublin Bay! |
| A few irish dancers to help celebrate |
| A few fans to cheer them on... |
Grateful for places to celebrate
Dublin Bay celebrated it's 10 year Anniversary. Hard to believe that its been that long. We are lucky to have an Irish pub in town, that has food so delicious, and drinks many poured.
Many hours are put in making it what it is today- thanks, O'Brien family for making it a place we like to frequent.
I love being a part of the festivities there. Its just as close to Ireland as we are going to get for now~ so we like to have the girls go dance a jig there every now and then, and thankful that they allow them to do so. My favorite part of Dublin Bay are the red doors. Way to go on whomever thought of that. The sign above their door also hangs above our door at home.
Many stories told, many toasts, many glasses raised here in its 10 years. There isn't a friendlier family out there to run this awesome place...so thanks...O'Brien's, once again, for making Dublin Bay a place we like to celebrate...a place we like to share memories...a place that is special to Ames...
...and to us.
"If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."
"If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."
We are lucky.
<3
1 comment:
Colleen, Colleen, what do I say...Thank you so much for such kind words. Speaking for myself, I only get to DB a handful of times during the year...unfornately, but the times I go, the best of times are seeing great friends enjoy themselves and calling it their own!! I know Donny loves it too!! Hope you guys had a great time, it gets a little chaotic at times as does everything but the girls did an awesome job...I could sit and watch them all night long!!! Can't wait for St. Pats!!! Thanks again!! -Stacie
ps...Love your blog...love the pictures...and love your words!! Wish i could write!!!
Post a Comment