"And in this crazy life...and in these crazy times, its you, its you...you make me sing...you're every line, your're every word...you're everything."
~Michael Buble'
Grateful for my everything (s)
Today we got some news that was not the best. Without saying everything out to everyone, we are asking that everyone prays for Papa...Matt's Dad. AKA by me..."The Judge."
He needs many prayers sent his way. The whole family needs prayers right now.
When Matt called me today, it was like my stomach knotted up in a horrible ball. I could feel the pain in his voice, and heard the worry.
Sensed the sadness.
When you go about life, just going...you often times forget how important EVERY SINGLE BREATH we take really is.
Thank you, God...for giving me another day, even though I am sure I have not done my fair part in living up to who and what I need to be. Nonetheless, please just keep Papa safe.
My family...we talk, we laugh, we cry, we share. We are different than Matt's family...although I know they do the same...its just not how we do things. And, that is ok, we are not right, and they are not wrong.
Sometimes, people just deal with stuff differently.
I do know, however, that every single person that knows Papa needs every prayer he can get.
He is one hell of an Irishman. I love his stories. The girls love their Papa.
I am left feeling guilty as we have not been up to visit as often as we should, or could.
I know that my Dad and my Mom and my family are my EVERYTHING. Matt, my girls, Papa and Grammy. We love them so.
We will pray and hope that Papa stays strong and that our God and our angels watch over him.
Papa...Judge...Dad...You are part of our everything.
<3
We love you, and we are praying that everything is going to be ok, I'm afraid.
No comments:
Post a Comment