Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 124

Is it wrong that my breakfast looks like this every morning?

Grateful for google eyes...

Is it wrong that my breakfast looks at me?  A little.  This is where I overlap into the Austin-world.  Google eyes rock. 
I like them on the pet rocks that my kids have made with the yarn hair.  I like them on seashells and shit at the crap crap and more crap stores in Mexico and Florida.  That's not normal, either.
Wierd.
I think this picture above is funny.  Well, I did at first.  I thought it was funny....first thought.  Second thought...I really dislike the pancake with the butter nose...wait, who the hell puts a butter nose on a pancake?  It looks wierd.  Out of place.  Everything else is round and googly.  That's not.  That does not belong.  It needs to be removed.  Its making me dislike yellow.  Why is butter yellow anyway?
Can you say ADD?
SQUIRREL!
I am not a fan of this picture.  Now its freaking me out.  So much so that I won't scroll up to spell check it.  Can't make me. 
Makes me assume that all of those years of therapy were wasted dollars.
(now there's an effing suprize!)




YUP.

No comments: