Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 160

I need this bag.

Grateful for "Will you pick up this on your way home..."


I HATE grocery shopping.
I will try to not do it for as long as possible, and then still avoid it.
I am not sure why, I just hate it.
I think it's the smell.
Maybe its me.
Well, of course its me....but things still stink in the grocery store.
Plus, stupid people piss me off, and they usually get in front of me, and then it takes A LOT to not say something that may or may not be deemed as appropriate.
(Here is where Reno's kid comes in)
BUT...I am not the coupon clipping Reno who buys 8 jars of Peter Pan Peanut Butter because it was so cheap.  Mom and I both were like who the hell DOES that?  And who the hell buys that brand?
Well, we need some food in this house.
I think this bag is my next craft project.
Either that, or Jamie and I will order them and shop together.
Why?
Because we can, and this bag here...well it might save an effing tree or something.
So, that's cool.

 

No comments: