![]() |
| "If you dream it, you can do it." ~Walt Disney Grateful for dreams I know that my kids will not be the top dancers...the number one of their class in school. I know that they, at some point, will have to deal with failure and hurt. They have to some extent already. It's all about how you deal with each experience is what makes you or breaks you. My girls have taken what they have learned to love through an amazing teacher...and ran with it now. There is no looking back. After camp today, their final day, they are hooked, and there is no doubt where they want to be. Dive in. Feet first. Let your feet and your spirits fly. The joy that surrounds me when I watch the two of you is....well....way too hard to explain. And these dreams that you both have, are rubbing off on your sister. She will soon be in the hard shoes as well. Three Irish girls. As Papa just called you yesterday..."Three darbs." Go for what makes you all happy. Daddy and I will support you no matter what you do. To the moon...all three of you "darbs". <3 |
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Day 185
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment