![]() |
| Someone please admit him to the rehab clinic for Angry Birds Anonymous... Grateful for Angry Birds and Grampie The cribbage master. The "I don't want to play that neither" guy. The what the hell is that thing you are so addicted to man. The Grand PEE. Well, this year at the cabin, he was introduced to three ipads. Three ipads that had Angry Birds on them. Which meant, if he got up early enough...sometimes at 0500, he could sit and play angry birds without interruption forever. And kill the green piggy's. He has LOOK SHINY adhd. He sees angry birds, and he sees 3 stars, I can beat your score. I think it might be a little weird if Grampie wont give the ipad back to a kid to beat another level. :) And just today, Grammy says to me, "do you think we should just get an ipad vs. a computer?" (wow. angry birds addict has spilled over to Grammie.) Mind you...Grammie didn't play it, but Grampie must be in withdrawl. Must buy ipad for him/ Grammie soon. :) |
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Day 199
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment