![]() |
| Um...then I am 1. Not pretty, and 2. Fugly. and 3. immature because I think farts are fun. ~Me Grateful for farts It is what it is. Maybe you are one of those people who think farting should be saved for the privacy of your own bathroom or bathroom stall. Ok, well....your own bathroom....yeah, that's fine. But bathroom stall farts...well, don't think that all of us in the other stalls don't hear that shit. We do. And if you are me, (which I know you are thanking God you are not)...but if you are me, you have to do everything in your power (even in your 30's) to not laugh aloud. Trust me, its hard. REALLY HARD Usually I am sitting there plugging my nose and quietly laughing but then either a squeak comes out of my nose, my mouth, or my ass. Then...well then, I just bust out laughing. I blame this mostly on my father. He taught us, from the time we were little...to "Pull my finger." Which we would do, he would fart...and laughter...and stink. And then more laughter followed by my Mother saying, "RENO! Are YOU done!?" Then Dad and us kids would go into this almost asthmatic laugh and chuckle about the fart. Mom always laughed but had to turn around and fake like she wasn't. But...now with 11 grand kids, Grampie has taught them all that farts are "Fun." So, that's how it rolls in our family. If you don't like it...then go fart your rose smelling non fart somewhere else where you claim you don't fart. In this family, we fart. And....farts are fun. |
Monday, August 15, 2011
Day 210
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment