Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 232


Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Mother Teresa
Grateful for small reminders

I often times feel myself finding I have not enough time in one day to get done what needs to get done.  I feel like somewhere, I am failing, and then the somewhere, something...becomes more and more prevalent during the day.  One more thing I failed at, one more thing I missed.  One more thing.
But then inside all of this...its the small reminders.
Three to be exact.
Three girls whom I love more than anything in the world.
At the end of the day, I can give them a kiss goodnight, and realize that all will be ok.
I can smile at them, they smile at me...and its a small reminder that I just need to breathe, because there are many things that I love, and am loved.


No comments: