![]() |
| um...yep. one time, at band camp...the livestock scale was for others. Grateful for them there things I never thought I'd see the day where a livestock scale was needed. No I see the day, and I am not laughing. The cows aren't either. We all have feelings, and them there things in the floor at the doctors office that are silver and square-like....well, thanks for making me feel like I have met my inner heifer. Her at least can laugh. Gotta give that cow a reason to smile on a rainy day. (I remember that day with Jamie....and the laughing cows that were not laughing in the rainy field.) Not cool. Ps, why don't the cows have cankles? I have them, and me no likey. Should I be thankful for those? I think not. |
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Day 237
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment