![]() |
| Shut the front door. Who the hell has time and/or patience for this madness? Grateful for Star Wars I am not sure what it is about these movies. I don't think I ever really cared for any of them, but because I had a brother, I got dragged to them nonetheless. I remember sitting in the theatre reading the effed up words that were forever long that went into the space and stars to Jamie, because Mom told me to. I don't think Jamie gave a shit what they were saying. Jason had a stuffed Chewbacca that he got one year for Christmas. He slept with it nightly. The thing was ugly as hell, and had a plastic strap across him. Then, when Matt and I were married, Mom decided that Matt liked Star Wars, and he gets a new Hallmark ornament in the Star Wars series every Christmas. Our "Star Wars" tree is tipping over with Star Wars-ness. I just don't get the Star Wars stuff. Well except for the Ewoks. They were pretty cool. |
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Day 252
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment