![]() |
| Fall turns into winter. Which sucks shit. But I do like fall. Grateful for fall I love the colors of the leaves. I love the fire pits, the sweatshirts, the late nights outside that let us see our shadow with the moon shining brightly. I love how fall just comes in so quiet, yet so beautiful. The colors. The smells. The farmers with their harvests and the late sunsets that turn pink and orange. I love every single bit of fall, and wish it would last forever, because...I know what's coming. We all do. Winter. Damn, do I hate winter in Iowa. If I were Harry Potter, I would make it fall all the time in Iowa. But I'm not, so that sucks. Plus, I don't have a wand. Which also sucks. Here's to dreaming for a wand. |
Monday, October 10, 2011
Day 270
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment