![]() |
| “We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.” ― Anaïs Nin I have, with ease, ran down these stairs. Not these stairs in the picture, but a set of stairs that I have faced. Running down was the easy part. I felt like somedays, I was flying down and felt so free. Other days, I felt like I was just hanging on, going through the motions of stepping down another step. Sometimes, I stopped completely, looking back up and thinking; how did I get here? One step at a time. I will take with me people who are an important part of my life. Walking with people who matter. Surrounding myself with people who love me for who I am, and leaving behind people that are nothing but negative. I suck at a lot...but I know that the people and things that I surround myself with will help make or break me. I have a few steps to go back up, and I am ready. I refuse to have people think they can break me that easy...because...if I have learned anything, I have learned that my faith will get me through. Sticks and stones...sticks and stones. Its a new year, and I am ready. YOU is kind. YOU is important. YOU is smart. ~The Help. |
Monday, January 2, 2012
Stairs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment