
"But I have a really baaaad headache! Wah Wahh!"
It hurts to look at the screen and type much but they said to practice typicng. They turned the brigtness down so that helps.
My foot still drags when I walk.
I wish I could pick it up, I am in here with people much older than me, and I try to smile at them when I walk by but they look tired and worn out. Or maybe they are just hurting and crabby like me too.
my headaches are new since the stroke. they didnt happen before.
I hate them. They make me cry and I am 39 and I shouldn't cry but that's how bad they hurt.
I hope they figure out the medicine soon.
Also pisses me off my left shoe is getting worn out because I drag it.
I tell myself to pick it up and its too stupid to do it.
I am tired today and out of sorts and slightly crabby.
I am thankful for all of our friends that contuinue to amaze me with how much you all have done.
We thank you. I have learned to be a nicer person through this. The small stuff is just that.
If people don't like you, move on. There are plenty who do, and those are the ones that make it easier to take each step forward. Even if your left foot is stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment