Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30




"Before beginning a hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it."
~Winnie the Pooh

Grateful for Izzy

Isabella is my cousin Terri's granddaughter, and was Aunt Jean's first great-grandchild.  Isabella was born shortly before we all found out that Aunt Jean had cancer.
Isabella was the "ray of sunshine" in Aunt Jean's life (well, every one's life...but really kept Aunt Jean here as long as she was.)  Izzy was everything to her.
With everything now so high-tech, we are able to see Erica's posts about Izzy walking, bathing, laughing, etc...and enjoy each and every one.
This video, she didn't get what she wanted, and this was the fit that she threw.  (Someday, she will kill her mother for this!)  I just wanted to go up there and pick the little tweety up.
Coconut didn't like this noise...this crying...and he didn't get where it was coming from.
So...being the "Mom" that I am, I thought it would be funny to video his reaction.  I love how he tilts his head side to side and smells the computer.  Him Mommy's good boy.
Izzy is a little sweetheart.  Thank you, God...for letting her be born so Aunt Jean could enjoy her and love her for that long.  <3




1 comment:

mommakris38 said...

I love this Colleen!!! Him IS such a good boy! Him just can't figure out how to help that poor baby!!! Even sniffing the computer and moving it to see if she's 'under' it!!! Love your blog! Love you and your family!!!