"If there were two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins more? I bet you'd say Flippy, wouldn't you?
But you would be wrong. It's Hambone." — Jack Handey
But you would be wrong. It's Hambone." — Jack Handey
Grateful for things that make no sense...
So this is a bumper sticker that was on a car parked at the public beach on Round Lake in Hayward.
There are lots of Indians in those parts. Feather, not dot. I don't know why I just told you that, but its true. Ask Mark White. He knows all about the tribe up there - Lac Coutre Oreilles...he even asked the big Indian man if they were related to the Mesquawkie from Tama.
Note: he should not have asked this man this after getting into trouble with me for taking pictures of ourselves in the casino. <<who knew you can't have a camera?>>
Plus we had a few.
The bumper sticker here made me laugh. Mostly because I have been there...yet I don't think I would ever have the guts to put that on my car.
Funny....but wrong.
Pooping your pants in the car would suck.
I have white knuckled it all the way home. I have had hairs standing on end, and promptly instructed the children to shut the car off properly when we enter the driveway and bring all of my stuff in, cuz I won't make it if they don't. (And talking to them is dangerous in this situation, because you have to break the concentration on not pooping to speak.) Its hard.
I don't know many people that haven't been in this predicament, and if you say you haven't, you are a liar.
Or maybe I just am that weird.
Could be both.
Admit it, you thought this was a little funny...and the Hambone and Flippy quote...
I laughed for a very long time about this.
I know. Its me, right?
Right.
Awesome.

1 comment:
LOL I remember Jamie peed her pant AGAIN!!!! ahhhh go times in Hayward
Post a Comment