Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34


"To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping."
~Chinese Proverb

Grateful for one step at a time

So I have started a couple of programs in the last few weeks.  Mainly with the outlook and hope...that at some point, I will be in a better place.  I am so guilty of wanting and needing immediate satisfaction, that I forget about the length of time it took me to get where I am.
I am in this place for a reason...and I will get out of this place...one step at a time.
With great friends, with an amazing family, and of course, the girls that are close enough to be called a "Seester."
Its a little ironic one like me would be in this place.
Paybacks, I guess.
Who would have thought.
Not me...not now, not ever.
Damn.  Today was a wee bit of a wake up for me.
Guess that means that Janice needs to put the "fo" dip (AE French Onion)
a little further back in the fridge.  It seems that I, along with other members of my family -- names I will not mention...can and do polish off a tub in seconds flat given the right conversation, time, and pretzel bag.  God Damned stuff.  Its also because I so often feel a little "Eleven -o- clockish" ~Winnie the Pooh.  So, I will do my stoutness exercises daily, and really keep going.  If the bear can, I can.



So, one foot goes in front of the other.
And I know that my sister and I giggling in unison today just made it that much easier.
Atta girls.


No comments: