![]() |
| The Wizard of Oz was Kailey's favorite movie when she was 3. "Colleen, your Dad is on the phone"~Matt. "Hello?" ~Me "Turn on TCM, WIZARD OF OZ is on! Or, you can come over and we can say all the lines together!" ~Dad "For God sake. You two are the most annoying people I know. Go watch the Wizard of Oz and sit with your Daddy....BARF!" ~Matt. Dad and I snickering in the background.... Grateful for the Wizard of Oz... Back in the day, this would come on tv once in a great while, and when it did, we would all get our sleeping bags, lie them out on the floor by the fireplace, and Mom would make a special snack for us. We even got to stay up late. This is my favorite movie ever...still is. My girls love it too, but Matt, on the other hand, *HATES* it. I think he hates it because whenever it has been on since we have been married, Dad and I call each other like little kids and tell each other what channel its on, and call each other several more times thru the movie to repeat classic and favorite scenes to the best of our ability. Dad does a mean Cowardly Lion....he knows the whole speech. I think he likes saying "nerve" which comes out noyerve...its awesome. I love it. I love that the tv now has caller id on it so each time Dad calls me, Matt sees exactly who it is. :) (it just fumes the annoyance factor for him.) :) Regan is sitting next to me watching the OZ, while the other three of the family are watching Back to the Future 3...Regan leaned into me, and said, "Let's call Grampie." So we did, and Regan proceeded to tell Grampie that "The other three people in the house need to go to confession since they are not watching the best movie of all time." That's my girl. Atta girl, Regan. You just made Grampie proud. :) |
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Day 43
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment