Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
~Winnie the Pooh

Grateful for hearts

It's Valentine's Day...and I am grateful for hearts.  We had a good day, despite Rylee being sick.  We had Valentines parties, heart shaped sandwiches, and candy.  Daddy came home with roses for everyone, and Mickey Mouse suckers for the girls along with a heart shaped pizza.  :)  The priceless moment was when they all got their roses, and Kailey Kathleen says in the cutest little voice, "Aww, Daddy!  You love us so much! How romantical!" 
I am pretty sure that made his day.  We all laughed. 
 I am grateful for hearts, because within mine, I hold many people who are not with me anymore in there.  My heart also holds people who ARE here with me in it as well.  My heart is full...of LOVE.  My heart is sometimes heavy, missing my loved ones, my friends, my family, but sometimes, my heart...its light.
Today, I am just very grateful...that I have a heart...and that I have a lot of people in it.
One of my favorite sayings...
"Some people come into our lives and leave quickly...but others, they stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts."~My heart has many footprints...and for that, I am blessed.
<3

No comments: