![]() |
| Laughing at Aunt Jamie who is laughing at something REALLY funny! |
![]() |
| "And we're the three best friends that anyone could have...." |
Grateful for last night
So, yeah...not really sure that we were celebrating anything special, just thought it would be fun to get together and hang out. We were originally planning to go to Brewer's and watch Fr. Terry in the Holy Ground band. Then we all remembered the children. I thought we could have God watch them at Grammie and Grampie's, but then we all decided that one of the eleven would not survive....or....someone would loose an eye.
THEN...we just decided perhaps we would be better off staying in, and listening to Holy Ground CD and make some DRRB martinis. *don't forget the olives and blue cheese* So the kids thought this would be fun. Austin could help bartend (he likes that and he needs close supervision, but with that, he does awesome). Grammie's famous taco dip was made along with her cheese popcorn, reg. popcorn, m & m's, and honey roasted peanuts all mixed together. The kids were having a blast. They were chasing each other, dancing, singing, texting, and just happy to be together.
Well one after the other turned fun into more fun. Pretty sure there was a "blur" in the back yard who then proceeded to do pressed hams on the door. (The term *pressed hams* is a family secret.) Sorry, I cannot tell you. All I can tell you is that it was N-PROPRIATE. :D But funny as hell.
The Irish music got louder, the singing got more off key...but we didn't care. We were all having one hell of a time. I cannot show you the picture of the birthing of the isabel bloom. Delaney made me take it down. Lets just say this: when you fall into the wall and land on a one "HUGS" statue...well, it looks like you are birthing a couple. Hence the name of the photograph I took. (It will be one for the books).
Then statuses got changed to "Jamie Berg White is pooping a turd." and "Colleen Berg Gibbs is pooping."
And so on and so fourth.
I don't care who you are or how mature you think you are. Changing some one's status to is pooping is funny as hell.
The next morning came, and I awoke to several messages in my inbox from Delaney and Jamie. One read, "Perhaps since it's daylight, we can remove some of these pictures...Love Delaney." I deleted. But i laughed my ass off. Then Jamie and I said, wow, this is totally Stu's song in the Hangover. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!?
Its all good. At least we weren't in Vegas.
Vegas would be fun, but 11 Carloses....not so much.
Plus, the little hairy Chinese dude scares me.
God I love my family.
We have fun.
But maybe, phones should be put far, far away when the DRRB's come out.
Delaney don't like that neither in the morning.
:)


No comments:
Post a Comment