Now the DRRB Martini's live on...who knew we would all love them so. (Especially Delaney!)
Grateful for DRRB Martinis
Well when Jamie, Terri, and I went to the Flying Fish on the Boardwalk in Disney World...we not only had the most amazing food, but Terri and I thought it would be a VERY good idea to order the dirty martinis. The bonus of the martinis were the ginormas blue cheese stuffed green olives.
YUM.
Terri and I sucked the first ones down, and decided they were soo delicious that we should most certainly order a second. Jamie forewarned us not to do this, as we would "regret that later." We didn't listen to her. Those olives were calling our names.
We had the second, and we giggled our way thru the rest of the meal and decided we should go ride the rockin' roller coaster since it was open late and I am the Disney Nazi.
Well...when we got out to the Boardwalk, Jamie and Terri had other plans. They wanted to chill. I wanted to go. Then...the tears started and we were all crying and being stupid...thank you, you Dirty Rotten Rat Bastard Martinis.
After 10 minutes, we all pulled it together and went up to our room and passed out. :)
So, the lesson here is...well, maybe we should have only had one.
The other lesson is...green olives stuffed with blue cheese soaked in kettle one are to DIE for.
Another lesson is, we have all learned how to make these now, and they show up at the oddest of times.
Another lesson is just when you think you know your Mother, she goes out and turns out alright. WHO KNEW she would agree with me on a partaaay at her house with 11 grandchildren along with DRRB Martinis. WHO KNEW she would get the fixings and martini glasses for the festivities....
And mah GAD to they were amazing.
Them little olives are maybe my best friend in the world.
Besides Matt.
He is my bff.
Then my seesters.
Olive juice said across a loud bar makes it look like you are saying "I love you."
Olive juice, Matt.
Olive juice, Jamie, Terri, Jenny, Delaney, Mary, Robbin, Angela and Janelle.
Olive DRRB Martinis. |
No comments:
Post a Comment