Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62

Amen.
the disney princess
I have always loved Alice...she and I have lots in common, you know.

Grateful for bad days turning good

I found...myself...in Wonderland...get back on...my feet again.
Life is about choices.  I have the ability to let the shit that was not so good today get me down...or I have the CHOICE to take what happened today and move FORWARD.
I like choices.  I never usually pick what is good for me.  Today, though, I picked that I don't let shit get me down...and I learn...and I put one effing foot in front of the other.
I can do this.
I don't like to mess things up.  I like perfection.  I need to find the happy medium in my wild mind of expectations...and go with it...and love that I was able to brush it off.

I can do this.
I have examples to set.  I have much learning to do.  I have much to teach others if I go above the voice that says..."Screw it."
Or above the voice that says, "I knew you couldn't....I knew you'd screw up...or TYPICAL."
I have decided today that its going to be ok.
I can do this.
I found myself...in Wonderland.  GET BACK ON...my FEET again...






It just gets curiouser and curiouser...but I like the ride. :)
I like the ride.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love that Toni Morrison quote! I think it may be my new life's motto.

There's something about Toni Morrison saying something with a swear in it, that makes it powerful yet classy ; )