![]() |
| Mean people suck. Grateful for people that suck. Face it. If we had people that never sucked, never pissed us off, our days would be quite boring. However, I am pretty sure that on a daily basis, I have at least 1 individual that made that moment suck for me. Maybe you are wearing some Nutcracker Red on your lips for a PTO meeting...or.... maybe its a driver in car behind me that is riding my ass. You know what? I am a brake tapper. Ride my ass, eat my bumper and oh LOOK! Its YOUR fault! :) That would suck to have my car hit, but so worth it for the asshole that was riding my bumper. I learned my road rage from the best teacher, Reno. Living in a college town, you have may people obtaining their licences from the Iowa DOT. My father will be the first that whatever person that has driven incorrectly...to let them know. Even on our way home from church. He has chased a person's ass down the road and let them know that they need some more lessons....oh dear. (Janice would bury her head in her hands...I would be in the back with Jason and Jamie snickering underneath the cupped hand over my mouth.) Mostly it was the dot not feather indians who caused Dad the most stress. Throw an occasional other nationality in there, and yup...they too, were pooled into the sucking at driving. I am going to run into people that suck all the time. Sometimes, I suck. Sometimes, I just don't give a rat's ass. Sometimes, sucking is just ok. Shit, no one can be perfect all the time....can they??? Well...I try really hard not to suck. I try to be a good Mom, a good friend, a good nurse, a good wife, etc. But some days, I have given myself the permission to suck every once and awhile. And for every other day...I have vowed to try not to suck. :D |
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Day 61
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment