![]() |
| "You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like you." ~Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey Grateful for tomorrow I have tomorrow to make things better. For that, I am blessed. I have taken many tomorrows for granted. Mom was looking through pictures today, and came across so many of Aunt Jean, of Gram, of the kids...all eleven when they were little. Where did time go? I feel sad that I thought for so many years that I was fat. I looked at the pictures today and thought, Jeez...wtf was I thinking? Here is today. Take it for what its worth. Did I make a difference today? Well, yeah, I made some kids smile and laugh at my job today. I kissed and hugged my kids. I told my kids and my husband that I love them. I saw Mom today. Talked to Dad. I talked to Jenny, to Jamie, and texted Jason. I just went about my day, kind of going through the motions, but glad I have motions to go through. Sometimes, feel soo alone. Sometimes, things make me smile, and sometimes, my kids bring me happiness and peace. Other times, they make me drink. Feel lucky. Feel blessed for what I have. I suck at a lot of things, including being Mother of the year. Courage...is something that i guess you just get at some point in life. Can't say I have much. Cowardly Lion and I are buddies. Tomorrow...is a new day. I have the choice to make it or break it. I have three kids who all....are amazing. Wow. It takes courage, it takes faith, it takes love. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. Tomorrow is a new day, and I know I have been blessed. One foot in front of the other. I am not the skinniest, the prettiest, the richest, the best, the most loved, etc...I am me. Take it or leave it. Can't say I am super impressed with who I am today, but I would like to think I am a work in progress. |

Note to self: put on your awesome pants tomorrow. And every day.
Because you can. One foot in front of the other, and ....
"Everything will be ok, I'm afraid."~James Gibbs.

No comments:
Post a Comment