![]() |
| Three beautiful girls. Complete <3 |
![]() |
| One time at band camp, these two got along. <3 |
![]() |
| Kailey loves Hippy. |
This spring break, I vow to have tea parties, to paint nails, toenails, to have fun. I vow to make a fort out of sheets in the basement with the girls. I vow to have candy or ice cream for lunch. We will have whipped cream on our strawberries. We will play house. We will color. We will laugh. We will dance in the kitchen with the music up loud.
We will bake cakes, and make cookies.
We will laugh. Til our bellies hurt. We will be outside, ride bikes, and we will just be.
Together.
Its a wonderful place to be...and time...you need to slow down.
Just a little.
Just for me.
Just because.



2 comments:
Like ;)
Definitely too fast, Colleen. Where does the time go?
Post a Comment