![]() |
| "Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature." ~Lynn Holland |
![]() |
| "Spread your wings, and let the fairy in you fly." ~Unknown |
![]() |
| "A rustle in the wind reminds us a fairy is near." ~Unknown Grateful for fairies Thank you , Joanna Pelz Anderson, for taking these amazing pictures of my girls. You have a talent that can take you many places. Thank you. I am grateful for fairies. I am grateful for the belief in fairies, gnomes, leprechauns, and pixies. I could go on...Brownies, etc. When I was little, I believed that unicorns and gnomes were real. Gnomes were real, and my parents and my Aunt Jean made them real for me. Aunt Jean, when I would go to visit, would tell me stories of the gnomes that she saw by Gram's creek. Her and Tommy and Jason...spray painted leaves silver one time and put them in a tree, and made all types of tracks...and I believed. I grew up on this book. I spend night after night reading all about how they lived, what they did, how to find one, etc. My childhood was filled with people who fed my imagination. Thank you. When my kids picked up the book Spiderwick Chronicles, I was in HEAVEN. It sparked my need to share the gnomes and all of the stories with my girls. We have built many fairy houses. We are going to build more this summer. I love imagination. I love feeding it for the girls. I still, at my age, love to look at the gnome book. My girls love to look at the gnome book, and they love making fairy houses. Thank you, Mom, Dad, Aunt Jean, Gram. Thank you, Jo, for taking these pictures of the girls. You are amazing, and keeping a child's imagination going is very important. Because when you get older, you just forget. That is why I love Peter Pan so...Neverland...never grow up. Keep feeding the imagination. No matter how old. |



No comments:
Post a Comment