
"That's what its all about."
~The Hokey Pokey
Grateful for this
Have you ever just stood back, and looked at a picture and thought, wow, am I ever lucky? Or have you ever thought, wow, are these kids beautiful? I have. I am blessed with three kids who I love to the moon and back. A husband who is awesome and an amazing and number one little westie.
(Had to add that...here he is in case you have forgotten him)


Also known as the best boy in all of Story County.
I am sure that I should have never been blessed like I have been...but I will take it. Thank you, God, for the things you have given us, and the things you have made hard for us to figure out on our own. Each day is a gift, each day is a chance for us to thank someone, or to tell someone you love them, or to say thank you.
Each day...is a gift.
I am thankful for great friends, and an awesome family.
Thank you, God...for everything.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment