![]() |
| "Mares eat oats and does eat oats, and little lambs eat ivy...a kid will eat ivy too, wouldn't you?" ~Gram Grateful for photos taken Today is the 10 year anniversary of Gram's death. It was a hard day for me...I am sure it was harder for my Mom. I am grateful, for this picture, and for videos taken of Gram and the kids. Gram only met Rylee. Regan was 2 months old when she died. Gram thought "Kailey" was a much better name for Regan than Regan....but, she grew to like the name with our phone calls. I am thankful for all the pictures I take. One day, the pictures you take will be memories of loved ones that you can no longer hug, or call, or laugh with. A picture is worth a thousand words...but I would give every hundred thousand words back to have her back for one more day. I talked to Gram about everything. She was my rock. She was one of my best friends. She made everything ok. No matter what. I miss her. ![]() Gram will always be with me...but its just not the same as a hug. Its just not the same as her voice. Its just not the same, and it makes me sad. I would like to hear, "How is my Colleenie..." one more time. I guess tonight, I just close my eyes, pray, and tell Gram I would like to talk to her. She usually is there, but then again, there are a lot of babies to rock in heaven...and that is one of her favorite things to do. Love you to the moon and back, Gram. There is not a day that goes by where I don't think about you. You are forever in my heart, and the twinkle in Mom's eyes...so...I know you are near. Love you to the moon.... ....and back. <3 |
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Day 84
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment