![]() |
| "And we're the three best friends that anyone could have...." ~Us. Grateful for Fridays Friday. Long week, needed some relaxation. How do you do that in Iowa? Have people over, hang out, be in eachother's company. We did just that. We all just hung out tonight here, the 11 cousins were all over the map tonight with sleepovers, parties, etc. Jen and the kids came over minus Mary. We skyped with Jason on the big screen (how cool is technology)...and how lucky are we to have that. We all laughed and well, "answered our phones" a couple of times. Gonzo came out, the "Second" Gonzo. Sick. But, we all laughed. Jason misses his fam. The kids and Jen miss him. I miss him, for God's sake...so thank God he comes home soon. Only for a few days. :( Erin crawled up on my lap a couple times tonight. I love that kid. I love them all. Just as I love Jamie's. I don't want to see them go...ever. We have had it so good for so long, all of us...being here. We are so close, though, that distance will not separate us. We are all here for one another, Mom and Dad included. Never ever...ever...take loved ones for granted. I am truly thankful for each and every one of my family....and friends. I can be a big B...but family still loves you, no matter what. Unconditional. I love you all. I love you all... Jason, Jamie, Terri, Tommy,Mary, Erica, Cam, Sarah, Angela, Janelle, Micheal, Cyndi, Adam, Zach, Aaron, Lisa....I love you all. Family is forever. <3 |
Friday, March 25, 2011
Day 85
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment