![]() |
| My girls are my favorite. |
![]() |
| I love you to the moon and back. You are all my favorite. ~Mama Grateful for 3 Three. Its the magic number...yes it is...or is it? :) I love them all so much. I love them more and more each day. I found myself today, looking at pictures from last year, last summer, and seeing the changes in their faces. Kailey has no teeth now. Rylee has braces. Regan still has not grown taller, but she's wiser. Time is flying by. Maybe for just a little while, it can slow down. This week is not going to make things slow down at all. Between the physical therapy appointments for Kailey's hips and appointments for Rylee's teeth to be pulled next week. Squeezing in appointments for a heel injury, I am afraid the growth plate injury is back, but really bad this time. I fear that it could mean a cast and no recital, no dance for Rylee. Regan starts competitive gymnastics tomorrow. I have to squeeze in 30 hours before Wed, I have a my nursing conference in Des Moines Thursday and Friday. Why does everything have to be so busy. If the hurry ups could just slow down. If the hugs could be longer, the blown kisses be caught every time...if time would just slow down just a little. If only. But I love them so. I love them to the moon and back, and somehow, I will try to slow it down. Even if its just for 5 minutes. Because that 5 minutes might mean the world to one of these beautiful little girls. <3 You are all my favorites. To the moon, girls. |


No comments:
Post a Comment