Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 100


"Peanut."
~Bahaha haha haha haha!

Grateful for immaturity

Yes, at 37, this picture makes me laugh out loud.  I think immaturity is an art.  I think I have perfected it through my years.  I know my father has.  Perhaps...this is where I get it.  Nonetheless, its fun to do stupid shit.  Its ok to let your kids know that you are still a kid at heart even when you are 65. 
Pea-nut.
That's funny.
Pee nut.
Funnier.
One time, in church at St. Cecilias when I was little, we were in the front pew.  I had a superball that was sooo wanting to leave my hands.  But...it was Father VICTOR.  **extra super meanie crabby pants priest**
Sick of waiting anymore, mass was almost over, and I let it go.  It bounced on the wood pew, and bounced off the steps and he SAW it hapen.  We proceeded to hear this."Whomever thought a superball at church was a good idea, well, we will say 10 Hail Marys together before we depart."  FML.
Mom and Dad didn't see the humor in this at all.  I was in big trouble, but they laugh about it now.
Because they know.
They know, that this...or WORSE...will happen to me.
Super.
Super dee dooper.   Cannot wait.
Bring it.

No comments: