![]() |
| Say hello to my little friend, Erin Lynn. Grateful for sassy pants This wonderful note was written for me the other night. From my loving little niece, Erin. I think I told them, while at Mom and Dad's...to pick up their toys and to get along. About five minutes later, I get this note handed to me by a one Kailey Kathleen. She promptly explained to me that "I didn't write this, Mom....Erin did. I just helped her spell 'listen'." Awesome. She and Kailey = Sassy pants squared. I took the note, showed it to Grammie, Jamie, and Jenny...and everyone else. Then I went to find Little Miss Erin Sassy Pants. When I found her and Kailey, Erin would not "wook" at me. I told her, "OH YES YOU DO TOO HAVE TO WISTEN TO ME BECAUSE I SAID SO." Then I told them...in a laughing voice...that if they don't wisten to me, then I will have to pinch butts. This...for Erin...always...makes her giggle her little giggle that makes me smile from the inside out. "So there!" I said. "I will pinch butts if you don't WISTEN to me...or if you FROW FINGS." <insert the giggles here> and insert Erin's sponge bob teeth. and Kailey's disapproving look with the smirk...followed by Kailey saying... "Ok, Mom....go now." Gotta love the little sassy pants. They have been this way since they were small, and something tells me...they are not about to change. |

No comments:
Post a Comment