![]() |
| A.K.A the middle kid. Grateful for the middle I know this kid...she will change things. She will do something great one day. She came home and told me that she wanted to "help people with disabilities one day like you and Grampie, Mom." This kid- she has the tenderest of hearts. She...would make an awesome nurse. She...will be awesome at whatever she chooses to do, because she has that drive. I know that drive. I know...that one day...she will make a difference, and she... will change things. Because she...is amazing. She is full of spunk and fun...she... might not like the rules, or follow them all the time, but breaking them is part of the fun. I get it. I get her. I love her. (And she knows it...even though she says she knows I love Kailey the most...and Rylee the second most.) She knows. With every button pushed...she knows. <3 To the moon, kid. Go change things. You can do anything. And p.s. I totally love the infectious giggle that you have...that I know how it feels when you can't stop laughing...and I try to be serious and tell you to stop- I am laughing my ass off inside. Its funny. I love funny. ![]() |
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Day 108
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment