SHE DID IT...NO, SHE DID IT, no, SHE DID IT!
Grateful for the blame game
Thank God that we had 3 girls. Everyday, someone is the ugly stepsister. It just depends on how the flow or the mojo of the day is going. Someone is on the "outs" on a daily, sometimes hourly basis. Its something one did to the other, and the other two who are getting along seem to have the most problem with the ugly stepsister.
*Why can't we all just get along?*
:(
With Jason, Jamie and I, it used to be two against one as well. Usually Jason and I against Jamie...and we would tell her that her "epidermis" was showing to bring her to tears...all to find out that it was just her skin. Then Mom and Dad took care of Jason and I for being mean to the baby.
Jason and I used to fight every time we passed Felix and Oscar's and fight who was Felix and who was Oscar. It was always more favorable to be Felix, of course. Then every time we went to Des Moines, Mom made Dad take the back roads, which made us pass the "Ditch Witch" store, and Jason would call me a "Ditch Witch" and chant that to me til I was in tears. Mom and Dad laughed...soo not funny or cool.
*Maybe a little funny now*
The kids now a days can "look" at someone...usually a sibling...and cause a major domestic. I didn't even have such superpowers. Now, I just am finding myself talking through my teeth which i totally inherited...
Maybe someday, we can all just get along.
THAT
would be great.
Here's hoping..."A dream...is a wish...your heart makes..."
LOL. |
No comments:
Post a Comment