Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 111




We love our Grammy and Papa...wishing we could be with them more...sooner than later we hope.

Grateful for Grammy and Papa...

Three hours is not that far.  We need to make the trip soon.  Our niece Sara, was wed yesterday.  We were not able to make it.  We love and miss our family on the Gibbs side.  My girls love their Aunts and Uncles.  They don't know their cousins, and I hope they can at least meet them someday and have a good time together.
Sometimes, things are out of our hands.  I don't like how I can't fix what is broken.  I am at the point where, I feel like...what is broken is broken...and maybe we just pick up and go forward and screw what is broken.
We all miss Grammy and Papa.  
We love them so.
I wish that growing up and forgiving will happen soon.
We are not here forever.






Minus the parents, the kids seem to get along just fine.  Perhaps we all just need to be more like kids for a day...or three.
I miss being accepted into the family.
Hoping that someday soon, we can try to brave it all again, and those that choose to ruin things just stay away.
We don't have forever.
We do have tomorrow.  We do have the possibility of new starts.
We can only hope...that this soon will be fixed.

No comments: