![]() |
| True. Grateful for people that don't Sometimes, one person can ruin it for everyone. One single person. Yep. And for a grudge holder such as I, hell yes, I think that people that suck should just stay home. Instead, we stay home. Probably wrong. More than likely really wrong, but I refuse to let people that suck run my life. But, that being said....I seem to let plenty of people that DO suck...influence my decisions. Perhaps I need to take on a new attitude that we are a force to be reckoned with. Evil and mean should not win. SHOULD is the key word. People that suck make your kids feel bad, they make me feel bad, they make everyone feel....well....bad. *turkey sandwiches at the gas station for Thanksgiving= true happiness* NOT. Guess what. I think I am done with the bullshit. I am ready. Lets go. Try me. Life is too short. Thinking that from here forward, this person that stands in the way...can go elsewhere. WE love this family, we are a part of this family...someway. Somehow. One time, we felt that. Or at least, I felt it. Ready to go head to head. This is not about right, wrong, etc...this is about the fact that no matter what...you hate us, you love us...whatever. WE still love Grammy and Papa, and we miss our kids being able to know their other cousins. Just because we are in Iowa...doesn't mean we are gone. WE want to be a part of things. We miss this. One person...well, she can decide what she wants. I just know in my heart, that I love them all, and I wish it were all better. And Papa's voice tonight...confirmed all of it. Forgive and move on. We don't have forever. WE make mistakes, but own yours as well. <3 It will work somehow. I have faith. |
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Day 112
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment