
"Who DOES that?"
~Me.
Grateful for magic erasers
Really? Who does that. Boogers are not my friend. Especially when I find one on a wall. It makes my stomach turn inside out. Seriously, its not the first time. I got home today, walked down the hall, and there, next to the spot there was one last time...I find another. "WHO THE HELL WIPES BOOGERS ON THE WALL WHEN THE FREAKING BATHROOM IS ONE STEP AWAY?!?" Yup, I was not too calm. I don't get it. I mean, these are girls. Pretty little girls that use Kleenex and would never think of such a thing...but someone has done this....I know. It must be Daddy. So Daddy uses reverse psychology on them and was like, "Wow....that is the most AWESOME BOOGER I have EVER seen! Whoever did that is going to get ice cream and a special prize."
Dead silence for a bit.
Then, piping up from the back....a little voice bit on this one, and said, "Ok, looks like me and Daddy get ice cream!"
*SICK*
Needless to say a lesson was learned here. One, scrub your own boogers off the wall and don't EVER do it again or you will be attacked by pygmy elves.
Two...you might have told the truth, and we appreciate that, but the bathroom has Kleenex and that is where you need to put your boogers.
Three...you don't get ice cream. Mostly because I am still grossed out and really we didn't mean it in the first place. Someday you will thank us for being this hard on you when you are in therapy. We prolly just saved you 5 years of distress.
1 comment:
Love it, Colleen. Not the boogers, but the way you told the story. Some day you will laugh at this, too. :)
Post a Comment