"Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens...promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance....I hope you dance...."
~LeAnn Womack
Grateful for dance
1
I think its one of those things that I really wished I could do, but I was never built for dancing. I was not the ballerina type. Then, here we are, blessed with three girls who love dance. Especially Rylee. She breathes dance. She goes and dances her troubles away...she told me so. She says it helps with stress and stuff. I am so glad she has an outlet. She loves irish dance the most. (she says that when she's done with irish on Sunday, she is ready for the week.) Regan likes to slam her feet on the ground and make the noise, too. They will never be world champions, or ballet mistresses, but, that's ok. They are happy, they love dancing, they love their teachers. They are living and breathing, they are dancing, and it makes them happy. It makes us happy. When they were born, I made them each signs in their nurseries. "God danced the day you were born."~ and we put their foot prints on the paper. Its something about dance. Something that says, "God thinks you should...just dance." (Unless you are me, and have no groove at all...and chunky monkey dancing last time I checked was not offered thru the dancenter.) :)

Keep going, little girls. Keep dancing. Keep making us proud, and keep us on our toes to be thankful for each and every day. All three of you are our blessings. We hope you dance...because its life. Life is a dance, and its better to dance in the rain...than to never have danced at all. Embrace life...embrace your kids. I know today, we really did. I can tell you that today, we gave the heavens more than a passing glance...we danced. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment