Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 90



"Baby mine...dry your eyes....baby mine....don't you cry....rest your head next to my heart, never depart...baby of mine...."

Grateful for faith

I am sure I am overreacting  I do it all the time.It's just how I roll.  I guess when it comes to uncertainty and my babies, I don't like it.  Not at all.
When these little girls came into our world, they were little miracles.  Little blessings.  Each with their own personality.  I love that about them.  Fighting is normal...shit, I did it all the time with Jason and Jamie.  For the record, I usually didn't win, and I usually got caught with whatever Jason didn't.
I have to turn this all over to God tonight.  I can't think about it anymore.  I could barf.  Even though its a small and very uncommon, I react with OH MY GOD....this is what is wrong. 
It will be ok.  She will be ok.  Because she has God, and all of our angels watching over her.
So, she will be just fine.  Now only if I could believe that. 




 

No comments: