
"It's a business trip, honey...I will be home by Wednesday."
~Matt
Grateful for my mystique
So, when he goes on the business trip and leaves me here, yep, everyone is "WINNING!"
(or...not so much)
Lets just say, "When the cat is away, the mice will play." They seem to do that just fine. :)
It is times like this I am grateful that we only had 3.
It is times like this that I am grateful for McDonalds, Panera, and Panchero's.
It is times like this that I am grateful for teachers who assign extra freaking math homework (so really I am grateful for answers.com and google.)
It is times like this I am glad I can pick up the phone and call my Mom and tell her I am talking through my teeth and I thank her for teaching me that awesome art form of expression.
It is times like this that I am grateful for booze.
It is times like this that I am grateful that teachers feel the need to assign extra projects that REALLY EFFING SUCK.
It is times like this that I am glad I have a dog who loves me so, because he looks at me like..."I am sorry, Mama....I still woof you."
Its times like this I am grateful that I know better than to poke my eyes out with sharp objects, because my happy pills are just a few steps (OH LOOK!) away. (PHEW.)
Its times like this that I am grateful that Matt is far away from me...because I think he knows that if he were here....well, wait...if he were here, I wouldn't have anything like this to bitch about.
Wow.
I just had an "Aha" moment...
I am sooo Flo in Finding Nemo. "Hi, I'm Flo, this is my sister Deb....don't talk to her, she's nuts."
....uh....Deb is Flo's reflection.
Awesome.
Yep....


Above is note to self for the rest of the week. Yeah, that should work pretty well.
**OR NOT**
(Gotta go break up fight #874.)
wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment