Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 95

"Abso-frigging lootley.  Just think of me in my underground garage full of awesomeness."
~Me.

Grateful for underground garages full of wonder.

Ok, so I made it through a crappy day of work, just not always fun being a supervisor.  Made it through snack and homework time, and even dinner time.  *ugh*  Switched laundry, started the dishwasher, vacuumed, petted the little white ball of fluff that needs him hairs cut...and fed the fish.
Baths done, showers taken.
Snacks distributed and eaten.  Fight # 894 occurred with only minor injuries which I threatened further injury if a said fight # 895 should occur.
Child number one needs/wants her hair braided.  My temporary phone (that sucks shit, I might add)..turns to Chinese.  Child number one is told that I cannot braid hair or should she let me while I am angry.  (Could turn out bad for both parties.)  Child number two files complaint number 56 for the day.  This time its an ailment affecting her right eye.  (but only sometimes)  MY right eye begins twitching due to the stress level.  WAIT.  Its Monday and waaay past 5 o'clock.  Hello you beautiful glass of you...you.....
:D
Then child number 3 comes up and asks for a snack.  Boom.  Snack bowl filled.  Phone call made to a husband who is sure to be thankful he is far, far away...and tells me to "reset" my crappy pos windows phone. So i did.  It worked.  Good thing I didn't unfriend him on facebook.  That has happened like 7.5 times with an occasional block depending on the severity of the situation.
(Never is it my fault.)
*tsk-tsk*
Um, if you need me in the next couple of days, I will prolly be in the underground garage.
Most likely painting unicorns and rainbows.
If anyone notices me drooling or what not, just nudge me.
Wednesday can't come soon enough.  I just bet a cool million that Matt is thinking the same thing.
<3
Something tells me, though, that he is enjoying peace and quiet in sunny AZ.
jerk.
:)


No comments: