Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 98

"Orphanage...16th Street.  Mildred and Mrs. Robinson's orphanage and school."
~Kailey and Regan

Grateful for little do-gooders...

So this week with Daddy being gone, they started "playing orphanage."  Normal?  Not so much....or at least I don't think so.  I am hoping they got this idea from Despicable Me, or Meet the Robinson's... the movie.  *And not because I told them that they fought so much an orphanage wouldn't even want them.*  (Right, Mom of the year award....because I followed that up with, "They would return you to us and charge us, too.)  OOPS.
But they "played orphanage" for a few hours today, and days passed.  They wear the high heels, carry over sized purses, and bracelets, and fake cell phones...complete with a baby of some kind wrapped in a blanket.  They drop the kid off at the "orphanage", and then they take care of them.  There are lots of orphans in the 16th street orphanage.  I told them there were too many to feed, and they told me that they had to take all of them in, because they had nowhere to go. 
They are good little eggs.  They take care of them all.  Big, small, tall, short, skinny, fat, furry or not furry....they just keep taking them in.

Dear God, this is just ONE corner of the "orphanage..."

"Mom...its a good thing that none of these guys eat much....cuz we don't have jobs."
Laugh out loud.

 :) 

I love my kids.  I love them lots.
( I wouldn't send them to an orphanage...well, maybe I wouldn't ...) 
:D

No comments: