![]() |
Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going. - Phyllis Diller Grateful for parents who keep going I know I threatened it. I started with the threats of leaving back in Kindergarten at St. Cecilia School. Mrs. Osborne asked if I thought I could behave. I told her no. She said that if I could not behave, then I should leave her classroom. I did JUST that. Packed my kindergarten shit up and LEFT the building. I think it could have been Sister Marylin or Mrs. Olson that called Mom and Dad. Mom met me down a few streets and took me home. I believe I hid under the bed in Jason's room only to hear the rustling of hermit crabs now and then. Mom knew I was there, and I was just waiting there til Dad got home, he'd never find me there. ever. Well, almost ever. Eventually, I had to come out. Pretty sure I got my butt spanked. Then another time, I told Mom and Dad I was going to run away and take Tigger the dog with me. Dad helped me pack. Mom too. I think I was 9. I was SOOO mad...and even MADDER when they helped me pack. I am pretty sure that if the phrase WTF would have been invented, I would have said this. Well, I left and I went to the park, which is now the Hospice House. ( Is that a sign of bad things to come?) Hung out there for a bit, then went home. I think Mom and Dad giggled during dinner which made me mad, but I was happy I was back home. None of mine have threatened to run away...(yet). But does it count if the Mom wants to run away? Cuz after today, when Kailey had my phone at physical therapy and was looking thru pictures to pass the time while icing her hip and I happened to look away, she "shared" this picture with her physical therapist. ![]() "This is a picture of Charlie's butt. My Mom took it, because she sent it to her brother. My Uncle Jason." ~Kailey EPIC *WINNING* FAIL as a parent. Wow, one picture just because I knew it would make my immature brother (who is just as immature as me) laugh his ass off when he was gone from his family for a long time. I sent this pic with the caption that "Charlie misses you." Yep, can I please run away? |
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Day 120
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment